A horizontal pallet strapping machine perfect for strap sealing boxes containing food and non-food products, ensuring safekeeping and quality goods for consumers. It is designed with a battery powered supply for economical charging.
Warning : Last items in stock !
Availability date :
STEP TP-502MHB is fast and unique with its battery power supply, promoting a more energy saving machine with modifiable strapping height, moving direction, as well as weld-cooling time – 175mm to 2200mm strapping height option, forward and sideward movement direction, and a turning dial for weld cooling adjustments, respectively. With DC motors that are German-made and a simple tension controller to add for its state-of-the-art design, this machine is robust and speedy, economical, and cost-effective for low volume strapping needs.
Taking you to the next level with its:
1. Compact Mechanical Strapping Head: A strapping head that guarantees low noise. This does not include any chains, pulleys, and belts making it less prone to maintenance issues and/or troubles
2. Adjustable Strapping Height: An adaptable design for strapping from 175mm to 2200mm tall pallets. Easy adjusting for operator use
3. Electronic Tension Control: Tension can be modified simply through electronic control panel, tension force is up to 700N (70kg)
4. Jog Switch: Adjusting the machine, placing it at the exact position for proper maintenance
5. Adjustable Weld-Cooling Time: Equipped to increase cooling for a higher tension efficiency
6. Moving Direction: Machine could be moved sideward and forward, as desired, for perfect strapping of boxes
7. Battery Power Supply
1131mm x 1130mm x 2822mm
Machine Net Weight:
Battery Charging Time:
5-7hrs depending on working conditions
Width: 9mm, 12mm, 15.5mm
Thickness: 0.6mm – 0.8mm
45s, 3 straps
(for package size 1200W mm x 800H mm)
8 – 70kg
Minimum Package Height:
200mm (pallet included)
Strap Inner Core:
110V/220V/230V240V, 50/60Hz, 1PH or Battery
• Edge Protector Holder
• Handle on the rear for back/forth movement
No customer comments for the moment.