Machine will be back ordered according to agreed specifaction
Warning : Last items in stock !
Availability date :
0 Item Items
This equipment is ergonomically-driven as it can be moved simply without lifting and/or moving pallet that is needed to be strapped. Economic for strapping pallets with horizontal strapping requirements.
STEP TP-502MH is a semi-automatic machine for strapping horizontal pallet requirements. It is engineered for low volume applications whilst innovated with its German-made DC engines, making a quicker strap sealing operation for a higher rate of efficiency. This is also crafted with ergonomic and economic qualities – adjustable height and movable equipment for a simpler strapping process, hence a good value for money.
Taking you to the next level with its:
1. Compact Mechanical Strapping Head: A strapping head that guarantees low noise. This does not include any chains, pulleys, and belts making it less prone to maintenance issues and/or troubles
2. Adjustable Strapping Height: An adaptable design for strapping from 175mm to 2200mm tall pallets. Easy adjusting for operator use
3. Electronic Tension Control: Tension can be modified simply through electronic control panel, tension force is up to 700N (70kg)
4. Jog Switch: Adjusting the machine, placing it at the exact position for proper maintenance
5. Adjustable Weld-Cooling Time: Equipped to increase cooling for a higher tension efficiency
6. Moving Direction: Machine could be moved sideward and forward, as desired, for perfect strapping of boxes
891mm x 1130mm x 2822mm
Machine Net Weight:
Battery Charging Time:
Width: 9mm, 12mm, 15.5mm
Thickness: 0.6mm – 0.8mm
45s, 3 straps
(for package size 1200W mm x 800H mm)
8 – 70kg
Minimum Package Height:
200mm (pallet included)
Strap Inner Core:
110V/220V/230V240V, 50/60Hz, 1PH
• Battery Power Supply, see TP-502MHB
• Edge Protector Holder
• Handle on the rear for back/forth movement
No customer comments for the moment.