Packaging is the finishing touch to any product. It’s one of the last steps in the production line and the first...
As COVID-19 pandemic persists and change how the world usually do, Sal-Tech Easy Packaging is taking this...
The year started with global leaders and health organizations focusing on the virus outbreak called novel...
Two of the most popular plastic resins used today are PP (Polypropylene) and PET...
Several organizations and warehouses use shrink and stretch wrapping techniques to keep their products intact for...
Warning : Last items in stock !
Availability date :
0 Item Items
This equipment is made suitable for the corrugated industry with an added function of 3-Side Squaring, providing a high-quality side squaring and backstop to guarantee a neat bundling shape before strapping.
STEP TP-702CCQ is a combination of STEP TP-702C with a 3-Side Squaring Function enabling a professional strapping operation for the corrugated industry. It has an automatic strapping head with motors of latest technology and are German-made, offering a high-level accuracy and consistency. This equipment is also armed with a modifiable pressure on press and squaring for a range of bundle requirements, allowing strapping needs as efficient and effective as possible.
Taking you to the next level with its:
1. Strapping Head: Strapping head is crafted without belts, clutches, or pulleys but uses the latest motor technology providing reliability and accuracy. A compact design requiring less maintenance and cost due to its fewer components.
2. Siemens PLC Control: Function for easy use whenever operating, maintaining, and programming
3. Free Access to Strap Guides: This feature enables fast access to strap guides making a friendly design for maintenance
4. 3-Side Squaring Bundle Control: Armed with side squaring function and a backstop preparing bundle for professional and quality strapping
5. Hinged roller table: Upkeep of table top is simple as it is easy to open and of ergonomic design
6. Auto Strap Ejector: Automatic strap ejectors helps in eliminating downtime as it dispels unnecessary straps mechanically
7. Patented Jammed-Strap Ejection Device: Jammed strap ejection aids in getting rid of blocked straps easily
8. Full-Width Pneumatic Press: Makes movement of pneumatic press steady and reliable at its best
9. Multiple Strap Function: Choice of single, double, continuous strapping, or transit mode
10. Variable Conveyor Speed: A fully automatic design with conveyor speed of 15 to 60 meters per minute
11. Strap End Ejector: An easy to clean component, this makes next coil change simple as it ejects end of strap from strap feeding
12. Adjustable Pressure on Press and Squaring: Modifiable for different bundle needs
220V, 380V, 400V, 415V 50/60Hz 3PH
26 bundles/minute (single strap)
20 bundles/minute (double straps)
TP-702CCQ-L, 1650 mm(W) x 450 mm(H)
TP-702CCQ-M, 1250 mm(W) x 450 mm(H)
5mm, 6mm, 9mm
1kg – 32kg
Bundle Weight Maximum
Bundle Size Minimum (LxWxH)
300mm x 200mm x 20mm
15M – 60M/minute
• Siemens display control
• Light tree alarm with low strap sensor (Triple Lamp)
• Foot pedal switch
• Strapping cycle counter
Available in different models:
• STEP TP-702C Corrugated Strapping Machine
• STEP TP-702CQ Corrugated 4-Side Bundle Squaring and Strapping System
No customer comments for the moment.