A high speed corrugated strapping machine equipped with latest motor technology and features that helps reduce maintenance cost, eliminate downtime, and increase efficiency of production in the warehouse.
Warning : Last items in stock !
Availability date :
STEP TP-702C is a strapping machine built particularly for the corrugated industry. It has a reliable and accurate strapping head for efficient and effective bundling requirements. This equipment has a PLC control for easy maintenance, operation, and programming as well as less components for less maintenance cost. A cost-effective design for long term quality and fast strapping of corrugated boxes.
Taking you to the next level with its:
1. Strapping Head: Strapping head is crafted without belts, clutches, or pulleys but uses the latest motor technology providing reliability and accuracy. A compact design requiring less maintenance and cost due to its fewer components.
2. Siemens PLC Control: Function for easy use whenever operating, maintaining, and programming
3. Free Access to Strap Guides: This feature enables fast access to strap guides making a friendly design for maintenance
4. Hinged roller table: Upkeep of table top is simple as it is easy to open and of ergonomic design
5. Auto Strap Ejector: Automatic strap ejectors helps in eliminating downtime as it dispels unnecessary straps mechanically
6. Patented Jammed-Strap Ejection Device: Jammed strap ejection aids in getting rid of blocked straps easily
7. Full-Width Pneumatic Press: Makes movement of pneumatic press steady and reliable at its best
8. Multiple Strap Function: Choice of single, double, continuous strapping, or transit mode
9. Variable Conveyor Speed: A fully automatic design with conveyor speed of 15 to 60 meters per minute
10. Strap End Ejector: An easy to clean component, this makes next coil change simple as it ejects end of strap from strap feeding
11. Adjustable Table Height: Height of top table can be modified between 700mm and 1000mm
220V, 380V, 400V, 415V 50/60Hz 3PH
33 bundles/minute (single strap)
20 bundles/minute (double straps)
TP-702C-L, 1650 mm(W) x 450 mm(H)
TP-702C-M, 1250 mm(W) x 450 mm(H)
5mm, 6mm, 9mm
1kg – 32kg
Bundle Weight Maximum
Bundle Size Minimum (LxWxH)
300mm x 200mm x 20mm
15M – 60M/minute
• Siemens display control
• Light tree alarm with low strap sensor (Triple Lamp)
• Adjustable backstop
• Foot pedal switch
• Strapping cycle counter
Available in different models:
• STEP TP-702CQ Corrugated 4-Side Bundle Squaring and Strapping System
• STEP TP-702CCQ Corrugated 3-Side Bundle Squaring and Strapping System
No customer comments for the moment.