E3 WRAP 2100 is an all-around semi-automatic pallet wrapper which ensures quality and quantity packaging of wide range pallet wrapping requirements. Easy to operate and no difficult training needed with its simple user interface and functions. An asset following an eco-friendly, ergonomic, and economic solution, this equipment is also lightweight crafted with 95% recyclable materials.
On Stock for fast shipment
Warning : Last items in stock !
Availability date :
This E3 WRAP 2100 semi-automatic pallet wrapper is crafted using 95% recyclable materials, stays horizontal and could wrap more than a hundred pallets in a single work shift providing you neatly packed pallets ready for distribution. Best suitable for wrapping pallets of various dimensions.
An ergonomic design with lightweight materials and rolls so to ease lifting which meant reduction of labor exhaustion in the warehouse. The 5-level safety feature provides operator protection from hazards. With its spatial concept, the equipment indeed gives more than enough space to walk through since it does not need a turn table when operating compared to other products with same capacity. Not to mention that machine is engineered to save time and cost for its 1 to 2-minute wrapping procedure at a reasonable price.
An innovative solution to upgrade from manual pallet wrapping, E3 WRAP 2100 does not fail to secure the quality and integrity of goods, lessen labor effort, increase efficiency, and improve overall performance.
Taking you to the next level with its:
1. Lightweight Eco-Friendly Machine: Designed with recyclable materials of about 95%
2. No Ramp, No Hill, No Blockage: No need for turn tables hence there won’t be any pushing or pulling of pallets for wrapping purposes
3. No Package Weight Limit: As pallets are situated on the floor without any ramp, package weight is boundless
4. Easy to Operate: Equipped with a Mini PLC. Standard program of top and button wraps can be modified using the PLC with the aid of a programming cable item no. 95081884 if to be adjusted by operator. Download of required software is free when purchased
5. Height Detection
6. Pre-Stretch with Photocell: Film is stretched to its potential competence hence saving material and reducing cost, a 100% extra stretching is upon demand (PLUS 100).
7. Speed: Ensuring to wrap pallets at a speed of 25 – 500 pallets/week, this is also perfect for packing standard pallets:
a. EURO Pallet: 800mm x 1200mm
b. US Pallet: 1000mm x 1200mm
c. Industrial Pallet: 1350mm x 950mm
8. Film Roll Specifically made for E3 WRAP 2100: A film roll of 750mm wide on a ø38mm core saves you film, transport cost, and transport time. Rolls also weighs less than 12kg to a standard of 17kg for lifting ease
9. 5 Level Safety System: Includes an emergency stop safety system for preventing hazards to personnel welfare. Rotary arm will ensure stop when operator would get in the way even during motion
10. Easy to install: A wall-mounted stretch film wrapper
11. CE and ROHS compliant
Dimension when installed (HxBxD/Ø)
2800mm x 2255mm x 2450mm/Ø2225mm
Space needed when parked
400mm x 600mm
Maximum pallet size (standard)
1200mm x 1200mm x 2200mm, no weight limit
Turning Diameter (standard)
1910mm, 360⁰ Full Access
2200mm high pallet, approximately 90 seconds
1000mm high pallet, less than 60 seconds
110 V to 230 V, 60/50 Hz
Low pallet, approx.1000mm, approx.60 seconds per pallet
High pallet, approx. 1800mm, approx. 90 seconds per pallet
Wraps Standard Pallet
EURO Pallet: 800mm x 1200mm
US Pallet: 1000mm x 1200mm
Industrial Pallet: 1350mm x 950mm
E3 Wrap Film Size (Width and Core)
750mm ø38mm core
Standard Program Wraps
Button Wraps: 1 at the beginning and 1 at the end, 2 in total
Top Wraps: 1 top wrap
• Pallet height 2700mm/3000mm.
• Motor controller for overlap adjustment
• POLE H3000mm, for floor mounting, or for higher as option
• Scale for weighing pallets, 2000kg (see E3 WRAP 2100 SCALE)
• Dual Wrapping Needs (see E3 WRAP 2100 DUO)
• Large Diameter Needs of 2500mm, pallet 2000x600mm (see E3 WRAP 2100 LARGO)
• Special applications on demand
Installation (if desired):
• Installation and/or service contract has a set of terms and price, kindly contact us for more information
This Film range is best suited for E3 WRAP 2100 series use. A high standard LLDPE stretch wrapping film made available in several thickness, elongation and colors such as: black, white, and transparent for different business needs.
LLDPE, Oktene LDPE
150% to 200% minimum stretch
Dimension of Roll
Core ø38/Ø53 x 770mm
Film on core 750mm x Ø140 maximum
Transparent, black, white
Paper wound core (ø38/Ø53x 770mm)
Core weight approximately: 1,02kg
Film weight approximately: 9,315kg
Roll complete approximately: 10,2kg
Box of 1 roll approximately: 10,5kg gross
Packaging Film Material
1 roll per box, 150x150x780mm
35/70 boxes per layer/pallet
Item No. of Film Types (Standard)
No customer comments for the moment.