Warning : Last items in stock !
Availability date :
A basic labelling machine that provides accuracy, reliability and productivity for labelling requirements. This tool is suitable for doy bags and paper coding at a speed of 70x per minute.
STEP DH-7z is a manual dispensing bag labelling machine that brands either under manual engraving or frequency stamping. This is crafted with a compactness so to save space, maintenance, and cost. It uses ribbons as consumables with print size of 15mm by 25mm and a coder sizing either 2mm or 3mm. Number of lines may be from 1 up to3 lines. A cost-effective solution for basic labelling needs.
Taking you to the next level with its:
1. Compact Design: A compact and innovative design that ensures effectivity and added efficiency in the warehouse
2. Accuracy: Provides exactness in labelling requirements and consistency in operation
3. Speed: Improves labelling production rate at speed of 70 times per minute
4. Suitable for Doy Bag and Paper Coding
5. Dispense Bags: Manual, 1 to 5 pages per cycle
6. Stamping: Either Manual-activate stamping or frequency stamping
Dimension (Standard), HxWxL
338mm x 338mm x 260mm
Print Size (can be customized)
15mm x 25mm
Number of Lines: 1 – 3 lines
On/Off Switch and sensor – automatic frequency
AC220V, 50/60Hz, 160W
No customer comments for the moment.