Availability date :
Semi-automatic labelling machine perfect for squared-shaped, irregular-shaped bottles, doy bags, and paper coding. This enhances labelling operation speeding from 20 up until 40 bottles per minute. Securing accuracy and swiftness of processes for increased productivity.
STEP ATL-106 is a labelling machine for irregular bottles at high speed. This uses manual feeding of 1 bottle per cycle. An option of printing content before labelling is available. As for the maximum out-net label roll and maximum in-net label roll, they are φ300mm and φ76mm, respectively. Cutting-edge design for a technologically-advancing business.
Taking you to the next level with its:
1. Compact Design: A compact and innovative design that ensures effectivity and added efficiency in the warehouse
2. Accuracy: Provides exactness in labelling requirements and consistency in operation
3. Speed: Improves labelling production rate at speed of up to 40 bottles per minute
4. Suitable for Square Shaped or Irregularly Shaped Bottles, Doy Bag and Paper Coding
5. Feeding: Manual feeding, 1 bottle per cycle and labeled on bottle body
6. Stamping: Ribbon coder is used. Printing content before labelling is an option
Dimension (Standard), HxWxL
520mm x 315mm x 510mm
20 – 40 bottles/minute
Manual in-feed bottles
Max Out-net Label Roll
Max In-net Label Roll
W15mm – 100mm, L20mm – 320mm
φ25mm – φ100mm
Speed of Label Roll Consumption
AC220V, 50/60Hz, 200W
No customer comments for the moment.