Packaging is the finishing touch to any product. It’s one of the last steps in the production line and the first...
As COVID-19 pandemic persists and change how the world usually do, Sal-Tech Easy Packaging is taking this...
The year started with global leaders and health organizations focusing on the virus outbreak called novel...
Two of the most popular plastic resins used today are PP (Polypropylene) and PET...
Several organizations and warehouses use shrink and stretch wrapping techniques to keep their products intact for...
Warning : Last items in stock !
Availability date :
0 Item Items
STEP TP-601LCE is an automatic strapping machine for all-purpose strapping requirements whilst also enhancing performance and productivity rate. A reliable tool for different applications.
STEP TP-601LCE is engineered for strapping needs with speed up to 29 straps per minute. Well-built to accommodate larger and heavier packages while keeping operations safe and effort exertion at a low level. This machine includes a low table height of 410mm for a bulkier and heftier package to undergo package strapping. Lessening labor exhaustion due to tedious procedures, this secures a high probability of effective and efficient production/packaging processes.
Taking you to the next level with its:
1. Strapping head: Durability for excellent machine output
2. Electronic Tension Control: User friendly and promotes easy operation
3. Auto Strap Feeding: Feeds straps automatically and loading of strap with simplicity
4. Auto Strap Ejector: Disregards and eliminates unnecessary straps for when machine is powered accidentally then eradicates downtime
5. Short Feed Sensor: This distinguishes if the strap is prepared for sealing and when not in the supposed position, machine will not proceed its cycle
6. Auto Strap Refeed: Automatically feeding the strap if ever mis-feed happens
7. Strap End Ejector: Prepares equipment ready for next coil of strap and also makes cleaning the end of strap easier
8. Multiple Methods of Cycle Initiation: Options to operate includes numerous methods
9. Low Table: Low height of table for a heavier and bulkier package without much lifting effort
Arch Size (WxH)
Standard: 850mm x 600mm
8mm – 12mm
0.55mm – 0.75mm
Speed per minute
29 straps/minute (60Hz)
7kg to 45kg
Upon request for up to 70kg
230V, 50Hz 1PH or Request for Other Voltage Version
ARCH SIZE OPTIONS
• Smoke exhaust system with carbon filter
• Emergency stop switch
No customer comments for the moment.