Packaging is the finishing touch to any product. It’s one of the last steps in the production line and the first...
As COVID-19 pandemic persists and change how the world usually do, Sal-Tech Easy Packaging is taking this...
The year started with global leaders and health organizations focusing on the virus outbreak called novel...
Two of the most popular plastic resins used today are PP (Polypropylene) and PET...
Several organizations and warehouses use shrink and stretch wrapping techniques to keep their products intact for...
Warning : Last items in stock !
Availability date :
0 Item Items
STEP TP-702NAD is a fully automatic strapping system that includes a multi-angle diverter for cross strapping needs. This tool cross straps without turning bundles and which is more likely a combination of two TP-702NS Strapping Machine and one N1-AD Angle Diverter.
STEP TP-702NAD has Multi-Angle Diverter function which mainly provides a multiple infeed and delivery direction, hence, creating a more efficient production to printing media industry packaging process. Equipped with an adjustable table height between 820mm to 900mm. Promoting a better process as to transporting packed bundles as well as a faster yet accurate operation with its latest motor technology.
Taking you to the next level with its:
1. Patent Automatic Tension Control: Tension from 1 to 32kg for various bundle dimensions
2. Siemens Touch Panel: PLC Control and touch panel offers easy operation guides and troubleshooting
3. Coil change: A speedy coil change for a more efficient operation
4. Strap Feeding: Waist-high strap feeding
5. Adjustable Height: Table height is adjustable between 820mm and 900mm
6. Automatic strap loop ejection
7. End-Strap: Programmed end-strap detection and ejection
8. Stream Interlock: Up and down stream interlock with complete plug connection
9. Light tree alarm (Dual Lamp)
10. Dual Pneumatic Press
11. Free access to strap guides: Requires simpler maintenance and enables free access to strap guides, this is patent registered
12. Easy access to strapping head: Motor technology of latest version provides a higher accuracy and reliability, this is patent registered
13. Infeed and Delivery: Various/Multiple infeed and delivery directions for an organized operation
1980W x 1920D x 2300H-2400H
Single Strapping: 25 package/minute
Cross Strapping: 25 package/minute
5mm, 6mm, or 9mm
0.35mm – 0.65mm
1 to 32kg
Machine Net Weight
Maximum Weight of Package
Package Size Maximum
Package Size Minimum
200mm (150mm is optional)
10 – 60M/minute
220V/380V/400V, 50/60Hz, 3PH
• Energy saving with automatic sleep mode
• Triple lamp, user-friendly low strap sensor
• Soft press for convex bundles
• Side squaring, automatic
• Reverse bundle flow
• Low volume bundle bypass
• Caster movable
Available in different models:
STEP TP-702NS Fully Automatic Print Media Strapping Machine
STEP TP-702NL Fully Automatic Longitudinal Strapping Machine
STEP TP-702NIL Fully Automatic Strapping System for In-Line Cross Strapping
STEP TP-702MGZ Fully Automatic Print Media Specialty Strapping Machine
No customer comments for the moment.