Packaging is the finishing touch to any product. It’s one of the last steps in the production line and the first...
As COVID-19 pandemic persists and change how the world usually do, Sal-Tech Easy Packaging is taking this...
The year started with global leaders and health organizations focusing on the virus outbreak called novel...
Two of the most popular plastic resins used today are PP (Polypropylene) and PET...
Several organizations and warehouses use shrink and stretch wrapping techniques to keep their products intact for...
Warning : Last items in stock !
Availability date :
0 Item Items
-Cutting edge lift tables, designed for heavy duty use for material handling. This HW series lift tables meet EN norm and ANSI/ASME safety standards suitable for various applications for any type of Industry.
-STEP HW 2001 Stationary Electric Lift Table, can be used in above-floor or in-floor pit applications. Heavy duty cylinders with drainage system and check valve to stop the lift table lowering in case of hose burst, a device that employs a scissors mechanism to raise or lower goods and/or persons. Typically lift tables are used to raise large, heavy loads through relatively small distances. Common applications include pallet handling, vehicle loading and work positioning.
- Upper platform lifted with aluminum safety bar preventing descent on contact with obstructions.
- Low-tension(24V) control box with up-down buttons.
- Internal power pack equipped with relief valve against overloading and compensated flow valve for controlled lowering speed.
- Safety clearance between scissors to prevent trapping during operation.
- Self-lubricating bushings on pivot points.
- Removable lifting eye to facilitate handling and lift table installation.
- High quality AC power packs are made in Europe.
No customer comments for the moment.