Availability date :
-Cutting edge lift tables, designed for heavy duty use for material handling. This HW series lift tables meet EN norm and ANSI/ASME safety standards suitable for various applications for any type of Industry.
-STEP HW 2001 Stationary Electric Lift Table, can be used in above-floor or in-floor pit applications. Heavy duty cylinders with drainage system and check valve to stop the lift table lowering in case of hose burst, a device that employs a scissors mechanism to raise or lower goods and/or persons. Typically lift tables are used to raise large, heavy loads through relatively small distances. Common applications include pallet handling, vehicle loading and work positioning.
- Upper platform lifted with aluminum safety bar preventing descent on contact with obstructions.
- Low-tension(24V) control box with up-down buttons.
- Internal power pack equipped with relief valve against overloading and compensated flow valve for controlled lowering speed.
- Safety clearance between scissors to prevent trapping during operation.
- Self-lubricating bushings on pivot points.
- Removable lifting eye to facilitate handling and lift table installation.
- High quality AC power packs are made in Europe.
No customer comments for the moment.