Warning : Last items in stock !
Availability date :
5 Item Items
STEP H-43-13/16 HEIMDALL is a battery powered plastic strapping equipment for a broad array of application in a pool of industry. This is specifically fitting for PP and/or PET straps measuring 13 or 16mm in width.
STEP H-43-13/16 HEIMDALL is a battery powered plastic strapping is portable handheld strapping tool that aids in strapping variety of products without the use of fasteners rather friction welding for a more durable seal that ensures security of goods upon distribution or transportation. This equipment meets the requirement of straps with width of 13mm.
Taking you to the next level with its:
1. Lightweight Mass: Its body is designed using high quality alloy materials and plastics promoting durability
2. Friction and Welding Seal: It uses friction weld sealing for a more durable lock
3. Safe to Use: A handheld device that cultivates high safety performance
4. Battery Powered: A battery powered tool for compactness whenever needed, with 100-220 loops strapped when charged 90 minutes
5. Portable: Materials being lightweight makes it simple to move and operate without exerting much effort from user/operator
6. Suitable for 13 or 16mm strap width
|Model:||STEP H-43-13/16 HEIMDALL|
|Strap Size Requirement:||Width: 13mm or 16mm|
|Thickness: 0.5mm – 1.0mm|
|Strap Requirement:||PP or PET Straps are applicable|
|Tension Force:||2800N (Maximum)|
|Dimension:||340mm x 130mm x 120mm|
|Battery:||Lithium battery 3.0A/h12VCD|
|Charger:||100V, 245CAC, 50-60HzDC12.6V = 4.0A|
|Charging Time:||90 minutes of charging can strap 100 – 220 loops|
No customer comments for the moment.