Packaging is the finishing touch to any product. It’s one of the last steps in the production line and the first...
As COVID-19 pandemic persists and change how the world usually do, Sal-Tech Easy Packaging is taking this...
The year started with global leaders and health organizations focusing on the virus outbreak called novel...
Two of the most popular plastic resins used today are PP (Polypropylene) and PET...
Several organizations and warehouses use shrink and stretch wrapping techniques to keep their products intact for...
Warning : Last items in stock !
Availability date :
0 Item Items
This VFFS Multi-head weigher is suitable for not just 2 product mixing rather up until 5 product mixes with guaranteed high speed and accuracy. Weighing wide range of materials such as, but not limited to: grains, cereals, nuts, candies, etc.
STEP 30 Head 5 Product Mix Multi-head weigher is made with stainless steel and is operated using a 10.4” touchscreen display in 3 language options. Now you’ll be able to mix for a maximum of 5 variants and pack them with consistent swiftness and exactness. With its mixing compensation function, there’s no issue about inaccuracies of total weight. In addition, visual display is possible through the camera on topcone and feeding may be measured by photo sensor or load cell if need arises (optional).
Taking you for extra miles with its:
1. Low Load Limit: No worries for wasted material. Weighing and Packing will stop operation when there’s not enough product on to be weighed and packed.
2. Counting Function: Typically combined by weight of material but an option to count by pieces is also available.
3. Collection bucket: Situated at the bottom of the machine, this high speed collet hopper is optional for client needs.
4. Triple Layer Hopper: Feed, Weigh and Memory hopper for increased speed and accuracy.
5. Vibration: The vibrating amplitude may be adjusted for specific needs to fully optimize product flow.
6. Easy Operation: Easy way to operate with the simple operator interface.
No customer comments for the moment.