Graphic Artist Job Summary:
Our company is looking for a creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and electronic media. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, infographics and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new project/campaign.
Graphic Artist Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design.
• Consult with marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect corporate cultures and goals.
• Developing design briefs that suit the business purpose;
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
• Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
Graphic Artist Requirements and Qualifications:
• Proven graphic designing experience
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
• Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
• Highly proficient in all design aspects
• Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
• This is a home based job position
• Have a reliable internet speed
• Have a desktop or a laptop working at its best condition
• Preferrably can work between 1pm to 9pm
• Can work without destructions at home
Email your resume to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com