Suitable for vertical strapping packaging requirements, this machine is fully automatic armed with a movable strap lance and index strapping head.
Warning : Last items in stock !
Availability date :
STEP TP-703VLM is fully automatic and solely for vertical strapping with use of PP or PET straps. It can be used for a broad range of products, equipped with a simple user interface for easy operation and a cutting-edge design providing a more efficient and effective packaging production. Integration for new or current production lines can also be added without much difficulty.
Taking you to the next level with its:
1. Index Strapping Head: Strapping is as close as possible so that it contains the package in mose efficient way at its maximum potential.
2. Friction Weld Sealing: No odor, no fumes and consistent sealing is assured with tension up until 300kg (3000N).
3. Adjustable Sealing and Cooling Time: Efficient. The sealing and cooling duration can be adjusted to liking/needs.
4. Siemens PLC Control and Touch Panel: For easy operation and troubleshooting for everyone
5. Modular Arch: Designed for a much easier arch size change
6. Movable Strap Lance
3944mm x 845mm x 2564mm
Arch size 1400mm x 2450mm
P.P. or PET straps
P.P.: .75-.9mm (for 9mm)
P.P.: .7-.9mm (for 12mm and 15.5mm)
Strap Core Size
Standard: 1100-3000N (110kg-300kg)
Optional: 200-1200N (20kg-120kg)
Standard Arch Size
1400mm (W) x 2450mm (H)
220V/380V/400V, 50/60Hz, 3PH
Maximum Size of Package
400W x 650H mm
Index Strapping Head Stroke
• Appoint Color
• Free standing operation desk
• Failure indicator
• Control panel situated on the opposite side
• Control panel with switches rather than touchscreen display
• Floating head
• Lower tension 200-1200N
• Top press (200kg or 500kg)
• Strap dispenser in transport direction
Available in different Arch Sizes:
ARCH SIZE OPTIONS
No customer comments for the moment.